Man At DNC Waves Hamas Flag: Declares He Is Hamas, Supports October 7 Massacre
Ubiquitous
2024-08-22 01:05:06 UTC
A man outside the Democratic National Convention (DNC) in Chicago was
spotted on Monday waving the flag of Hamas, a designated Foreign
Terrorist Organization (FTO).

Fox News reporter Mike Tobin asked the man if he supported Hamas, to
which the man responded: “Every Palestinian supports Hamas. Not just
me. Every Palestinian supports Hamas.”

When the man was asked if he supported Hamas’ October 7 terrorist
attack, the man responded: “October 7? Yes, I do.”

“What’s wrong with October 7th?” the man asked. “You tell me.”

When confronted with the war crimes that Hamas inflicted on thousands
of innocent people that day, the man yelled: “What is this bulls***?”

Hamas killed more than 1,200 people on October 7 — including the
elderly, women, children, and babies — wounded more than 5,000, took
hundreds hostage, and inflicted a campaign of rape and torture on Jews
in the most violent day the Jewish people have faced since the
Holocaust.

WATCH:

Voices from outside the DNC: “I support Hamas, like every
Palestinian, and I support October 7.”
pic.twitter.com/bXUClPj9Fe

— Eli Kowaz – ????? ???? (@elikowaz) August 20, 2024

Field reporter Cam Higby confronted the man and asked him why he
supported Hamas.

“Because I am Hamas,” the man responded. “Every Palestinian is Hamas.”

When asked if he supported Hamas one hundred percent, the man
responded: “A million percent.”

The man grew angry when again confronted about the war crimes Hamas
committed that day.

“Where do you come up with this bullshit?” the man lashed out.

When Higby said that he saw it — Hamas recorded their criminal and
terroristic acts that day and posted their videos on social media — the
man lashed out: “You see it? Go fuck yourself because you’re a fucking
liar.”

I asked a DNC protestor why he supports Hamas.

“I am Hamas, I support them one million percent”
pic.twitter.com/MmCLz4TAhz

— Cam Higby ???? (@camhigby) August 19, 2024

Let's go Brandon!
Governor Swill
2024-08-22 13:31:19 UTC
DNC update: AOC: Donald Trump would sell this country for a dollar if it meant
lining his own pockets and greasing the palms of his Wall Street friends. And I
for one am tired of hearing about how a two bit union buster thinks of himself
as more of a patriot than the woman who works every single day to lift working
people out from under the boots of greed, trampling on our way of life. The
truth is, you cannot love this country if you only fight for the wealthy and big
business. To love this country is to fight for its people, all people, working
people. Everyday Americans like bartenders and factory workers and fast food
cashiers who punch a clock and are on their feet all day in some of the toughest
jobs out there. Ever since I got elected, Republicans have attacked me by
saying that I should go back to bartending. But let me tell you I'm happy to
any day of the week because there is nothing wrong with working for a living.
#NEVERtrump
John Doe
Great quotes. Thanks for doing this.
Skeeter

TRUMP
Governor Swill
2024-08-22 17:56:04 UTC
Post by John Doe
Post by Governor Swill
[...]
You're welcome. Labor of love.

Someone should have told Donald Trump that the president's job under article two
of the Constitution is to take care that the laws are faithfully executed not
that the vice president is to be executed. -- Jamie Raskin (D) MD

#NEVERtrump
John Doe
I saw a woman at the DNC. My God! They must ALL be women! /s
Skeeter
I saw Oprah and laughed my ass off.
pothead
2024-08-22 23:15:36 UTC
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by John Doe
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
Same here.
I kept waiting for her to give a car to some ignorant low information demon party voter.
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024
https://web.archive.org/web/20190529062255/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitLieMethods.html
Governor Swill
2024-08-22 18:02:01 UTC
Post by John Doe
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
Except for Michelle Obama. /s

Project 2025 is the "terms and conditions" of Trump's presidency. Don't just
skip past it and click "I agree". Read it:
<https://kamalaharris.com/project2025/>

--
#NEVERtrump