Zero Policies on Kamala Harris Website - 2 Weeks into Campaign
Ubiquitous
2024-08-10 02:05:03 UTC
The official website for the Kamala Harris campaign for president has no
policies listed whatsoever — two weeks after she entered the race.

There is a “Meet Kamala Harris” section, a “Take Action” section, a “Store”
for campaign merchandise — and, of course, a “Donate” button. But as far as
policies — there is absolutely nothing on the website.

In addressing campaign headquarters last month, Harris defined her campaign
loosely as a quest for a better future — which she contrasted to what she
called former President Donald Trump’s desire to return America to an evil
past:

Our campaign has always been about two different versions of what we
see as the future of our country, two different visions for the future
of our country. One focused on the future, the other focused on the
past. Donald Trump wants to take our country backward to a time before
many of our fellow Americans had full freedoms and rights. But we
believe in a brighter future that makes room for all Americans. We
believe in a future where every person has the opportunity not just to
get by, but to get ahead.

She added a list of Democratic Party priorities — none of which have made
progress under the current administration:

We who believe in the sacred freedom to vote, we who are committed to
fight to pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act and the
Freedom to Vote Act. We who believe in the freedom to live safe from
gun violence, and that’s why we will work to pass universal background
checks, red flag laws, and an assault weapons ban. We who will fight
for reproductive freedom, knowing if Trump gets the chance he will sign
a national abortion ban to outlaw abortion in every single state [sic],
but we are not going to let that happen.

(Trump has explicitly said he would not sign national abortion legislation,
but that he would leave the issue to the states instead.)

There is no further information about Harris’s policies. In the past, she has
embraced some of the most left-wing policies in the country, from “Medicare
for All” to the “Green New Deal.”

Supporters and surrogates have struggled to explain her apparent flip-flops
on those issues, with Sen. Laphonza Butler (D-CA) telling CNN on Sunday that
Harris changed her mind frequently because she is a “human being” and because
the country changes “every single day.”

Let's go Brandon!
John Doe
2024-08-13 20:07:02 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
I'm personally willing to wait a bit more than two weeks. After all, in
2020 the Republican party had NO platform for their convention, and
Trump supporters were just fine with that. And I suspect few Trump
supporters will vote for Harris no matter what her platform says.

https://www.vox.com/2020/8/24/21399396/republican-convention-platform-2020-2016

On the other hand, a number of conservative groups may vote for Harris
even if Trump supporters don't.

https://azmirror.com/2024/08/12/republicans-line-up-to-support-ruben-gallego-and-kamala-harris/

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/harris-campaigns-outreach-plan-republican-voters-rcna165040

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/republicans-harris-launch-key-names-impressive-numbers-election-2024-rcna165131
Governor Swill
2024-08-14 02:22:14 UTC
Post by John Doe
I'm personally willing to wait a bit more than two weeks. After all, in
2020 the Republican party had NO platform for their convention, and
Trump supporters were just fine with that. And I suspect few Trump
supporters will vote for Harris no matter what her platform says.
The GOP continued to not have a platform until shortly after the 2024 GOP convention when
they posted Project 2025. Iow, the GOP hasn't had a platform in over four years and the
one they currently claim was written by the Heritage Foundation.

#nevertrump
NoBody
2024-08-14 10:58:26 UTC
Post by John Doe
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
But everyone knew what Trump was running on as he talked freely about
what he stood for. Kamela? Won't talk to anyone.
Post by John Doe
On the other hand, a number of conservative groups may vote for Harris
even if Trump supporters don't.
https://azmirror.com/2024/08/12/republicans-line-up-to-support-ruben-gallego-and-kamala-harris/
If you look at their actual poll Trump is within the margin of error
to Kamela, which is hardly "fleeing". Never trust a media that uses
buzz words to spin a narrative.

What
are
Harris's
policies?
Rich Winton
2024-08-16 14:35:29 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by John Doe
On the other hand, a number of conservative groups may vote for Harris
even if Trump supporters don't.
https://azmirror.com/2024/08/12/republicans-line-up-to-support-ruben-gallego-and-kamala-harris/
If you look at their actual poll Trump is within the margin of error
to Kamela, which is hardly "fleeing". Never trust a media that uses
buzz words to spin a narrative.
What
are
Harris's
policies?
Silence...
Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness petulantly and childishly whines again that
she's being ignored.
Every Republiscum/QAnon accusation is in fact a confession
Charlie Glock
2024-08-14 00:32:41 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
Of course she doesn't. At the rate Kamala keeps changing her position on key policies the webmaster
would be updating the site every day.

Just today she changed another one.
This time single payer healthcare ie: Medicare for all.
Add that to fracking, offshore drilling, all of a sudden tough on the border etc.
I get it that politicians do this all the time, but so many policy changes in 2 weeks?
Kamala Harris is the ultimate hypocrite.
--
Charlie Glock
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"
- Thomas Jefferson 1776
Governor Swill
2024-08-14 02:17:06 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
The official website for the Kamala Harris campaign for president has no
policies listed whatsoever — two weeks after she entered the race.
You want her policies? Read Project 2025 and imagine the opposite.

#nevertrump
NoBody
2024-08-14 10:52:08 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
The official website for the Kamala Harris campaign for president has no
policies listed whatsoever — two weeks after she entered the race.
There is a “Meet Kamala Harris” section, a “Take Action” section, a “Store”
for campaign merchandise — and, of course, a “Donate” button. But as far as
policies — there is absolutely nothing on the website.
People would run from her if they knew what she actually believes.
Meanwhile, she has a fawning media who will tell us how wonderful she
is but won't tell us why.
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
Flip flopping to some point is acceptable. The issue is that she
REFUSES to talk and tell everyone what she stands for. This means
she's hiding what she stands for.
OrigInfoJunkie
2024-08-14 14:27:33 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
The official website for the Kamala Harris campaign for president has no
policies listed whatsoever — two weeks after she entered the race.
Neither does the official Trump website, and he's been running even longer.

You stupid shitworm
Governor Swill
2024-08-15 08:06:57 UTC
Post by OrigInfoJunkie
Post by Ubiquitous
The official website for the Kamala Harris campaign for president has no
policies listed whatsoever — two weeks after she entered the race.
Neither does the official Trump website, and he's been running even longer.
You stupid shitworm
For those of you complaining you don't know what Harris' policies are:
Harris' Iran policy. <https://www.youtube.com/shorts/TI-_hA7OzVk>

#nevertrump

After evacuating Russian villages, Russian soldiers are looting their homes.
<https://x.com/ChrisO_wiki/status/1823003072177553458>