Classy Barack Obama Mocks Trump, Implies He Wears Diapers - In 2016, Obama ripped "vulgar and divisive rhetoric" in politics
Add Reply
Ubiquitous
2024-10-12 02:05:08 UTC
Former President Barack Obama, whose wife Michelle famously said, “When
they go low, we go high,” decided he had no interest in dignity,
lampooning former President Trump as someone wearing adult diapers.

Speaking at the University of Pittsburgh on Thursday night, Obama asked
the audience, “’Do you think Donald Trump ever changed a diaper?” When
a member of the audience called out, “His own!” Obama laughed, “I
almost said that, but I decided I should not say it.”

In 2016, at the Democratic National Convention, Michelle Obama spoke of
raising her two daughters, saying, “We insist that the hateful language
they hear from public figures on TV does not represent the true spirit
of this country. How we explain that when someone is cruel, or acts
like a bully, you don’t stoop to their level -– no, our motto is, when
they go low, we go high. With every word we utter, with every action we
take, we know our kids are watching us. We as parents are their most
important role models. And let me tell you, Barack and I take that same
approach to our jobs as president and first lady, because we know that
our words and actions matter not just to our girls, but to children
across this country …”

Obama, what an obnoxious clownhttps://t.co/M3hE4t6rwE

— Mark R. Levin (@marklevinshow) October 11, 2024

At the 2024 Democratic National Convention, Obama made a crude hand
gesture when he spoke of Trump’s “weird obsession with crowd sizes.”

Obama appears to make crude hand gesture while describing
Trump's 'weird obsession' with crowd sizes
https://t.co/eevmLBwJcW pic.twitter.com/0kwgStLvTJ

— New York Post (@nypost) August 21, 2024

In 2016, Obama decried “vulgar and divisive rhetoric” in politics,
saying, “I know that I’m not the only one in this room who may be more
than a little dismayed about what’s happening on the campaign trail
lately.”

The Left has been touting Obama as dignified for years; The Washington
Post published an opinion piece in 2017 lauding Obama this way: “On
Tuesday night, Obama delivered a farewell address in the cool and
collected manner we’ve come to expect from him. … It isn’t in the
president’s nature to be vulgar or brash, and it’s a nice respite from
the incoherent chaos of a Trump speech.”
--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.
Chris Ahlstrom
2024-10-16 10:28:49 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Former President Barack Obama, whose wife Michelle famously said, “When
they go low, we go high,” decided he had no interest in dignity,
lampooning former President Trump as someone wearing adult diapers.
<shitsnip>

“Real Men Wear Diapers”: Why are Donald Trump supporters embracing diapers
at MAGA rallies?

Have you bought your Trump Ear Maxipad yet?
--
"I am ... a woman ... and ... technically a parasitic uterine growth"
-- Sean Doran the Younger [allegedly]